Deliveries are free to the UK Mainland over £300. If your order is under £300 a delivery fee will be charged depending on your location within the UK.
We deliver using our own vehicles and also use an external pallet delivery service. In general we will deliver the larger orders using an external pallet delivery service. Small orders may be sent by courier. We will advise you of the delivery method and expected delivery date before your order leaves our warehouse.
KERBSIDE PALLET AND OUR OWN SCHEDULED DELIVERIES
• Once a delivery date has been agreed, you must ensure someone is available to accept the delivery and to help offload where required. If we are unable to make the delivery there will be a redelivery charge of up to £100.
• This service is a kerbside service only and products will not be moved inside a property.
• Delivery is made between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
• We aim to deliver within five working days of receipt of your order. If however you need your order sooner please just contact us.
COURIER/SMALL PARCEL DELIVERIES UNDER 50KG
• We will endeavour to deliver small orders within 2-3 working days.
• Delivery is typically to your front door.
• Products that may go by courier include; sample orders over 2kg, sealants and grouts. • Delivery is made between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
• If you happen to be out they will leave a calling card for you to rearrange delivery. Alternatively, orders despatched via this method can be left with a neighbour or in a safe place.
You can order up to five samples free of charge (excludes decors and trims) within the UK Mainland only. Thereafter you will be charged for the cost of one tile at the normal retail price, however delivery will still remain free of charge. In most cases they will be sent out via Hermes.
UK MAINLAND AREA
UK Mainland excludes; The Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore. If you're unsure whether or not you fall into a Remote Area please email email@example.com
Check that you have the correct product and that it is undamaged on receipt and report any discrepancies to us within 5 working days.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS CANCELLATION
We hope you are fully satisfied with your products, however, in the unlikely event that the products is unsuitable or that you are not fully satisfied please follow the procedure below.
• You may cancel your order within 14 working days (period of cancellation) beginning the day after you receive the goods.
• To cancel you must let us know in writing that you wish to cancel. You may do this by letter or email sent within the 14 days to: The Yorkshire Tile Company, Hill Street, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SP, firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you tell us verbally you will need to send confirmation in writing within the 14 days.
• You cannot cancel if the goods are made specifically for you, all the packaging has been opened/damaged, or the goods themselves installed/damaged.
• If you wish to cancel goods which have already left our premises, you will be liable for the cost of returning the goods to our warehouse, and taking suitable precautions to package the goods against damage whilst in transit.
• You have a duty of care during the period of cancellation to ensure that the goods are returned to us in the condition in which they were delivered. We reserve the right to charge for any damages caused by failure to carry out your duty of care.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
In addition to your statutory cancellation period we offer a 60 day returns policy.
• A return is classified as occurring after the 14 day cancellation period calculated has expired. You can return resaleable goods to us within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding delivery charges where applicable).
• Only full boxes of the same tiles will be refunded
• You must return the goods at your own expense to our warehouse in Sheffield, ensuring to protect them against damage during transit.
• We reserve the right not to refund if the goods are deemed as not being in a resalable condition, if the goods are classified as end of line discontinued items at the time you placed your order, or if the goods are returned after the 60 day period.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
RETURNING THE GOODS
• Please download and complete our returns form and include it with the goods you are returning.
• You must return the goods at your own expense to our warehouse: The Yorkshire Tile Company, Hill Street, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SP.
Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of the goods at our warehouse in Sheffield.