Protect the Rainforests of Peru With BAL Adhesive Products
Building Adhesives Limited (BAL) have partnered with Cool Earth to help protect the rainforests of Peru by pledging to protect 1 square metre of rainforest for every 1 square metre tiled with BAL's environmental adhesive range.
Powerful Adhesives, With Recycled Content
BAL have selected the following adhesive products for their environmental range:
- 8.5kg Flex Powder (two-part tile adhesive for walls and floors)
- 15kg Supercover Rapidset (high yield tile adhesive)
- 12.5kg Single Part Fastflex (one-part elastomeric floor tile adhesive)
- 15kg Supercover Rapid Flex (flexible high yield tile adhesive)
- 7.5kg Acousti-Bond (tile adhesive for floors)
For example, when you use a 15kg bag of Supercover Rapidset, you will protect up to 9.6 square metres of rainforest in Peru. For more details on these products, please view our adhesives page and download the product guide. Each pack you buy showing the 'Go Greener' logo makes a lasting Cool Earth contribution (please note that the product prices are not affected, all contributions are made by BAL).
BAL's Partnership with Cool Earth
BAL currently has an initial 3 years partnership with Cool Earth, pledging to protect a minimum of 83 acres of rainforest in Peru per year and provide support to the local communities. If you would like to read more about the partnership and the protection scheme, visit BAL's Go Greener page.